The South London Export Club membership is FREE to UK Based individuals and companies. SLEC is well established and can offer this membership as a result of sponsorship and other funding. The body is affiliated to Trade Associations, Universities, Institutes, Membership organisations and banks. HSBC are the key sponsors and the various board members deliver international trade advice for the UKTI, Chambers of Commerce, Local, Central, European Government and Local Enterprise Partnerships.
SLEC’s well-established membership caters for any individual or company trying to establish an international opportunities. The current membership includes seasoned ‘active’ exporters and ‘prospective’ exporters. All are welcome to promote and collaborate through our well established rotational speaker system.
- SLEC has a FREE membership scheme
- Hosts events to accommodate specialist, general and topical subjects
- Voluntary Rotational Speaker system enabling all to be heard and promoted
- Access to a substantial network (UK & International)
- UKTI Grants and subsidies with Sales and Marketing support
- Intermediary support and signposting
- Business Advice to enable start-ups
- Matching propositions to international markets
- Research and feedback on regional and sectorial trends
- Partners with specialist Chambers Of Commerce and Institutes
Membership offers a bi-monthly meeting with various topical contributions from an array of key note speakers. Membership ensures a diverse profile of clientele and participants and is a very effective forum to first time exporters.